» Grow Spiritually (Free Resources)
Grow Spiritually (Free Resources)
Seeking God on a consistent basis will certainly lead to spiritual growth. This growth equips us to make wise decisions, love others in abundance, learn from mistakes, and resist the things of this life that lead to destruction.
“As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that you may grow…” – I Peter 2:2
There are many ways we can grow spiritually. Some of them include:
- Reading God’s word with the motivation to understand and apply it
- Reading faith-based books, magazines, articles, etc. on a regular basis
- Fellowship with other Christian believers – church, bible study groups, informal gatherings, etc.
- Regular prayer time with God
- Regular devotion time with God in praise & worship
- Quiet meditation and reflection
Free 8 Day Bible Reading Plan – CLICK HERE